Current FabFitFun members periodically receive limited opportunities to share a FREE starter box with friends and family. You will be asked to cover shipping (about $5) and you will receive great full size products like the ones pictured here. The starter box is about half of what you would receive in a seasonal or editor’s box.
Summer & Rose Brittany Tote $54 Value
Photo Credit: Summer and Rose
- Pros: perfect size for the pool or an afternoon on the boat! Zipper close adds a layer of security, two inner pockets help keep you organized, and the inner lining makes this bag super versatile
- Cons: the rope handles are adorable, but I’m concerned they will pill over time
Free People Starry Eyed Mask $40 Value
Photo Credit: Understated Leather
- Pros: cooling gel inserts are super soothing, the adjustable strap keeps this mask snug, and the design is elegant and fun
- Cons: the mask gets a little warm during the night and will freeze solid if you leave it in the freezer for more than 10 minutes
This mask is currently sold out on Understated Leather’s site, but I found it on Amazon:
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream $33 Value
Photo Credit: Dermstore
- Pros: Such an incredibly fresh scent. It’s called “water” and it’s a light airy smell that immediately transports you to the Dead Sea. The consistency is robust, which means this 5.1oz bottle will last a while. It leaves your hands feeling smooth and its non-greasy formula has me totally addicted! I’m crossing my fingers that FabFitFun will make this an add-on item to one of their future boxes. Total surprise and absolutely worth the value and would buy it at full retail.
- Cons: NONE … seriously, one of my favorite new products
I found a smaller version on Amazon for $24: AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream with Active Dead Sea Minerals
SPONGELLE Body Wash Infused Buffer $16 Value
Photo Credit: SPONGELLE
- Pros: this is such a luxurious product, even the packaging is luxurious with the gold embossed words and often a ribbon pull at the top! This sponge exfoliated my skin like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. It comes pre-loaded with lathering cleanser and after you use it, you feel like a million bucks, totally rejuvenating!
- Cons: not a huge fan of this particular scent, but love others like PAPAYA YUZU and “keep out of reach of children” is printed on the back of the box and everyone should take this very seriously … my nieces got ahold of mine and magically all the body wash disappeared! The good news is, drizzling some shower gel on top brings this sponge right back to life
Want to give SPONGELLE a try? Click Here to Save 15%
In total, this starter box was valued at over $143. FabFitFun spared no expense, truly putting their best foot forward in the trial stage so you can really feel what it will be like to be a full subscriber. I highly recommend giving them a try and if you’d like to save $10 off your first box, use this code: Click Here to Save $10
*Affiliate links utilized in blog post