Not sure which beauty bag to subscribe to? I wasn’t either, so I’ve been trying a few. This is my second Ipsy Glam Bag and, once again, I was pleasantly surprised. This month’s Glam Bag design is the most adorable one I’ve seen yet!
I received five great products this month that were customized to my beauty profile:
I thought the black and gold eyelash bag was going to be my favorite thing about this month’s glam bag, but Ipsy had a subtle surprise that took the cake!
Each of the products I received had a sassy or classy name and each brought a smile to my face:
- My Pretty Woman Nail Polish came in the “nude or nothing” color
- The Steve Laurant Blush shade, my personal favorite, came in “rose all day”
- Touch in Sol sent “no poreblem” primer
- The Luxie Beauty flat definer brush added some sass with their superhero “good night” series design (from the Suicide Squad movie)
- And the Skyn Iceland lip fix highlights that it’s a solution for “stressed skin”
How could you not love these clever twists?
Needless to say, I continue to feel that Ipsy is absolutely worth it! Stay tuned for my “beyond the first impression” in-depth review after each product has been used.
About Ipsy: they charge $10 per month; you will receive 5 beauty products (usually sample-sized) that have been customized to your beauty profile; if you love something you received in your bag, you can order full-sized versions from their site at a discounted rate (most products offer 30% cash back) and by reviewing items you can earn points towards free glam bag add-ons; the other advantage of reviewing your items is that Ipsy will continue to customize your future glam bags based on your feedback
*Affiliate links utilized in this blog post